Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello world!

Islay is an island in Scotland where the best scotches in the world are made. What makes these scotches are the strong and distinctive flavors that make them so unique. There are only currently 8 active distilleries and one in development, so at first this may seem like a very narrow focus, but my goal is to provide important information for a very small group of enthusiasts. Along the way I will also talk about other items that are of general interest for scotch lovers. There will also be reviews of specific bottles, news, and other fun.

I have a great deal of content in my head which I am excited to share, but I wanted a quick first post to articulate my goals for this blog. Expect more in the next few weeks. Now it is time to focus on configuring my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment